Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA name in .xml file?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA name in .xml file?
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 21:10:49 +0200

Thank you  for your comment. An issue was made: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/302. It is in the next release.

-Christophe

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:02 AM, iman shirdareh <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

I have a YAPAv2 autopilot and I use funjet.xml file to configure that for my AP and I use PPZimu_tiny.xml to mix that with funjet.xml file. but I have problem with my file(I can't build that) I attach my airframe file.

I want to know that which name of AP is suitable for me(now I'm using tiny2.11 in my file)? there isn't any name or suggestion for YAPA in "select your board" here(I think it's better to add it) :http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration

Thanks a lot........Iman