Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa adc problem #2

From: Gerard Toonstra
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa adc problem #2
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 09:58:26 -0300

I've added support in v4.1 or v4.0 for the ezosd current sensor. Could be interesting for you too?

It interfaces using the i2c bus on i2c1 and is able to supply 5V to the board. The 5v supply is used for the mcu,
gps and chip for making an "OSD" on the other board, so I'm quite certain it can handle the load, although I
never tested this.

See "conf/modules/ezcurrent.xml". Define "DISABLE_ELECTRICAL", so that the general battery checker on ADC
doesn't overwrite the values. Let me know if you encounter any issues.

Rgds,

Gerard