Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim IMU Issue

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim IMU Issue
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 20:32:17 -0700

Hi Craig,
Where did you get it?
I ask because I own PPZUAV and I have found all of the ITG3200 are having
issues. It is due to assembly (MyroPCB.com). They claim they followed the exact
reflow guidelines I can't explain how all 100 units the itg3200 either works as
you mention or just doesn't work at all. To be safe I'm replacing the gyro on
all of the boards even though they are new.
If you purchased from PPZUAV write an email to address@hidden ASAP so you can
get it replaced.
-David