Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree airspeed sensor startup testers needed

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree airspeed sensor startup testers needed
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12:37:39 -0600

Hello,

Sorry, I should have mentioned, yes I was using a logic analyzer
(Saleae Logic16), so it is easy to see what is going on. Fantastically
useful piece of test equipment :)

Another interesting point is that when it wasn't working at all, there
was no traffic on the I2C bus. It was totally dead. I don't have
enough I2C experience at this point (or time to learn unfortunately)
to continue debugging right now. If I get a chance perhaps I can look
again.

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer