Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree airspeed sensor startup testers needed

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagle Tree airspeed sensor startup testers needed
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:08:57 +0000

Hello Stephen,
first of all , how you see tha NACK's in transactions ?
are you using logic analyzer ?

This is the code i modified in airspeed_Adc.c
as you can see, this is ridiculous but work fine for me.

void airspeed_ets_init( void ) {
  int n;
  airspeed_ets_raw = 0;
  airspeed_ets = 0.0;
  airspeed_ets_offset = 0;
  airspeed_ets_offset_tmp = 0;
  airspeed_ets_i2c_done = TRUE;
  airspeed_ets_valid = TRUE;
  airspeed_ets_offset_init = FALSE;
  airspeed_ets_cnt = AIRSPEED_ETS_OFFSET_NBSAMPLES_INIT + AIRSPEED_ETS_OFFSET_NBSAMPLES_AVRG;

//#if ! defined SITL
  airspeed_ets_delay_done = FALSE;
  SysTimeTimerStart(airspeed_ets_delay_time);
//#else
//  airspeed_ets_delay_done = TRUE;
//  airspeed_ets_delay_time = 0;
//#endif

//#ifndef SITL
  for (n=0; n < 60000; ++n){
  LED_ON(1)
  LED_OFF(1)}
 //
 // if (!airspeed_ets_delay_done) {
 //   if (SysTimeTimer(airspeed_ets_delay_time) < USEC_OF_SEC(1)) return;
 //   else airspeed_ets_delay_done = TRUE;
 // }
//#endif
  airspeed_ets_buffer_idx = 0;
  for (n=0; n < AIRSPEED_ETS_NBSAMPLES_AVRG; ++n)
    airspeed_ets_buffer[n] = 0.0;

  airspeed_ets_i2c_trans.status = I2CTransDone;
}