Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa m firmware upload problem help needed

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa m firmware upload problem help needed
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:20:28 +0300

The line was there but i substituted it with the one you suggested, no luck
(I have tried it before but i tried it just now also and of course i did reboot after editing the rules)
I will try a new paparazzi install and see what happens.
Btw i managed to make the Frankenlisa work with GPS, modem, imu etc and able to read current and lipo pack (8S) voltage correctly he he he
Chris