Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa m and ppm input

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] lisa m and ppm input
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:42:57 +0200

This might be what you are looking for: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M_v20#Extra_Input

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Cédric Marzer (privé) <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you for your answer. I guess that before I spend hours to change the code I should have a confirmation by someone familiar with the hardware of the lisa m V2 that using the uart1 rx pin is possible (that the connected timer isn’t used by another process for instance). Maybe it would be better to select another pin for similar reasons…