Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot new version

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Luftboot new version
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:33:51 +0200

Hi Sergey,

great!
Stephen also made some changes based on your work, would be great to hear about the differences from both of you.
https://github.com/paparazzi/luftboot/pull/2

Cheers, Felix

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Sergey Krukowski <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys!
I've just tested the new version of Luftboot on the LisaM v2 and it works. There is now an USB cable detection implemented, so you can boot up the Luftboot bootloader without an bootloader connector, just plug the USB and turn on the power. It also switches to the app after the upload.
You can download either the binary file from here
https://github.com/softsr/luftboot/downloads
or the complete source code from my Luftboot forked repo here
https://github.com/softsr/luftboot
If there is any questions, I'm always ready to help.
Regards,
Sergey