Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS resize in ubuntu 12.04 unity

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS resize in ubuntu 12.04 unity
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:40:20 +0200

Hi Chris,

the GCS I can resize to basically zero size in 12.04/unit without problems.
However the Paparazzi Center seems to have a minimum size.
The messages tool window also doesn't have scrolling enabled, so you can't make it smaller than the minimum space needed by the messages...

I don't think the font sizes are currently configurable...

Sorry, don't have the time to look into this now, maybe someone else wants to have a look at this?
But feel free to open an issue on this...

Cheers, Felix