Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange behavior: pitch down when engaging AUTO2,

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Strange behavior: pitch down when engaging AUTO2, only after launch.
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:19:49 +0000

I have the same behavior.
i am using float_dcm and bungee but i think this is not due bungee.

this behavior occur if i engage auto2 when pitching up.
If i pitch up, stabilize altitude and engage auto2 this behavior not occur.
this seem that some I term are working but i not have time to search the cause.

i have to make this test.
takeoff in manual then engage auto2.
this will reset the integrator.

regards