Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Communications directly Through USB or Ethernet

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Communications directly Through USB or Ethernet
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:05:34 +0000

How many KM are you thinking ?

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 18:02:08 -0400
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
CC: address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden

Dear everyone,

We are trying to use an alternative method for the communications with the Paparazzi to increase range. Instead of using the Xbee modems we would like to use an Ethernet modem with a combination of Ubiquiti radios. The problem we are having consists on that we cannot get the Paparazzi communicate with the Ground Station.

Does anyone knows how to change the COM ports that the Ground Station uses to communicate with the on board Paparazzi? Is it possible to send telemetry only through USB or Ethernet?

Best Regards,
--
Jorge Pantoja
Program Manager/Liaison