[Paparazzi-devel] telemetry message with long and lat

From: Cedric Marzer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] telemetry message with long and lat
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 23:18:51 +0200

Hi all,
I have been trying to downlink the gps longitude and latitude but without
success so far (for fixed wing).
I have been trying to use the gps_lla and the gps_int messages but the
longitude and latitude I get are all zeros.
(btw there is a bug in the ap_downlink.h for the gps_lla message with a line
copied twice that needs to be removed).
I have been trying to add USE_GPS in the airframe file but that didn't help…
Do you have any idea how to have that working ?
Thanks in advance.
Cédric