[Paparazzi-devel] software and autopilot setup

From: James Nardi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] software and autopilot setup
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 17:12:01 -0400

I am doing an undergraduate research project on creating a autopilot system for an aerospace engineering senior project. We are having trouble finding the code that will work with the paparazzi system. We are also unsure of the steps necessary to get a paparazzi YAPA 2 up and running fresh out of the box. Are the files that are posted to github all one needs to get this particular autopilot up and running? or will I need to write additional code in order to have my hardware interact with the required software? Clearly one can tell I am new to the autopilot game but any guidance would be helpful.