Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with uploading Lisa M

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with uploading Lisa M
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:42:39 -0700

Hi,

When is the upload getting stuck? If it is at 0x8020000 then you may have an
older version of the bootloader that only supported up to 128kb of flash. The
current version on github (https://github.com/paparazzi/luftboot) will allow
you to flash all 256kb of the available flash.

If that is the case you can follow the instructions in the wiki
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M_v20#Uploading_the_Paparazzi_USB_Bootloader)
 and update the bootloader.

It would be much nicer to actually create a payload (application) for luftboot
that upgrades the bootloader. Then it is not necessary to use the serial
interface if one does not have a JTAG adapter making everything much easier. :)

Cheers Piotr

--
Transition Robotics Inc.
http://transition-robotics.com