Re: [Paparazzi-devel] encounter some errors while I install the scipy

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] encounter some errors while I install the scipy
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:43:21 +1000

If you don't want to use your distribution's python packages for some
reason, you might find a python package manager (such as setuputils or
pip) much easier than chasing python dependencies yourself.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pip

for example, install pip then

> pip install scipy

I do it that way (rather than using OS distributed python packages)
because I use "virtualenv" to keep different python environments
separate. If you just want to get it working, Stephen's advice is
probably simpler.

Chris Gough