[Paparazzi-devel] encounter some errors while I install the scipy

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] encounter some errors while I install the scipy
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:07:00 +0800

HI,everyone.
    I try to install the scipy after that I have cloned the repository.And it's still not success.
    I input:python setup.py install at the scipy's directory.
     And it just responds:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 208, in <module>
    setup_package()
  File "setup.py", line 145, in setup_package
    from numpy.distutils.core import setup
ImportError: No module named numpy.distutils.core

Why can't it be installed?And what should I do?