Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FRSky radio XML configuration

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FRSky radio XML configuration
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:28:38 +0300

I don't know if they fixed it but yes if you drive all 8 channels to 2000ms then the autopilot will not
accept the ppm signal and it will be like when there is no PPM.
The ppm polarity should be set to "NEGATIVE"
Btw if you don't know this already the Frsky receiver can do another trick.
If you set failsafe with the tx off then when the rx looses signal it cuts the PPM output
essentially driving the autopilot to AUTO2 (need some airframe settings).
I sold everything and use a converted Turnigy 9x with the Ersky ARM board, optrex display etc.
Much better for paparazzi.
Chris