Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aerial photography pointers

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] aerial photography pointers
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:54:44 +0200

A different photography related question.

I have seen small commercial UAVs here and there that claim to have pretty good quality camera (not video camera) devices integrated but they must be pretty small to fit into some of these frames. Does anyone know where you can get something like this? So far I have only found Sony industrial cameras but they all seem relatively large.

Simon