[Paparazzi-devel] PPM encoder not working.

From: Luiz Flavio Felizardo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM encoder not working.
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:39:15 -0300

Hello there everyone.
I'm currently having some trouble with my PPM encoder.
Well, actualy it seems to be working, When I turn on the radio the led start blinking at 3Hz like its supose to.
But when I go to the message from the ppz center it only shows me 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 , I've tested it with an osciloscope and it is sending signal properly, any idea on where the problem could be?
I'm using this encoder: https://store.diydrones.com/product_p/br-ppme.htm
With this radio/receiver: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TH9x-FlySky-2-4Ghz-8CH-Transmitter-w-FS-R8B-Receiver-RC-/230594143182

My airframe file is: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1nCEQUaPriHYOtmVJSvkuPc7jRh0dRgbDNOGLNzaY9a0
My radio file is: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1w-ebhUPF_R0mTGcg1HtirEoZiFIwUtFYCeDFQW_7fuY (*I've tried both pulse_types)

I'm using a Lisa/M and it does have a Led that indicates if the RC signal is ok.
In my case the led is not on wich means problem, I supose.

Thanks.