[Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 20:18:26 +0300

Yes i understand what you mean but mine has 5v alright.
I can program the board by using the serial port (ISP) most of the time but the usb port is not detected anymore. When it got damaged it was during programming, it just stopped in the middle of the operation
with the indication "broken pipe"
Also during ISP programming i get fatal errors some times (1 time every 2 attempts)
which tells me that the flash memory is damaged.
Chris