Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.0 + Aspirin 2.1

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.0 + Aspirin 2.1
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:31:31 +0100

On 08/08/12 17:22, Luiz Flavio Felizardo wrote:
Hello there community,

I'm having some trouble configuring my Fixedwings in the beggining steps.
I need to have some reasonable and working example files to start from.

I really cant have my Clear/Build to work, there is always some errors.

Before I even start explaining the errors, I was wondering if any of you have a working A/C Fixedwings with Lisa/M + Aspirin willing to share?

Felix created a basic airframe file for a bixler/skysurfer type airplane based on lisa/m and aspirin.
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/v3.9/conf/airframes/examples/bixler_lisa_m_2.xml

I fly that one successfully as it is.

Obviously, there is no guarantee that this will fit your airframe. But it's nice as a template as it has very few bells and whistles distracting you.

Airframe, Flight plan, Settings, Radio and Telemetry Files if possible.
Use existing ones. Versatile flight plan is nice. And choose radio and telemetry based on what you have.