[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.0 + Aspirin 2.1

From: Luiz Flavio Felizardo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M 2.0 + Aspirin 2.1
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 13:22:34 -0300

Hello there community,

I'm having some trouble configuring my Fixedwings in the beggining steps.
I need to have some reasonable and working example files to start from.

I really cant have my Clear/Build to work, there is always some errors.

Before I even start explaining the errors, I was wondering if any of you have a working A/C Fixedwings with Lisa/M + Aspirin willing to share?

Airframe, Flight plan, Settings, Radio and Telemetry Files if possible.