[Paparazzi-devel] Airframe and other configuration file choosing?

From: Mohammad Reza Chabi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe and other configuration file choosing?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 15:11:09 +0430

Hi

I have read paparazzi wiki web site a lot but I confused , because I don't know which airframe file I must to choose and edit that?

I see most user of paparazzi using ready platforms like Microjet or Easystar but my airframe is different , I think I must to edit airframes file but which one?
Where can I choose my board? (I'm using YAPA2 that is from PPZUAV)
Which setting files I need to add?
For neutral setting of IR sensors , may I to set it visual by GCS or I must to write it manually in airframe file?

Best regard.