[Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 22:27:07 +0000

Does anyone flying rotorcraft using navigation (position hold or full navigation) ?

I try to fly my ppz quadrotor today but when i engage AP_HOVER_DIRECT the copter stay in same position for some seconds and when it try to correct the position is fly away.
I reduced the default P from 100 to 50 and the problem continue.

if anyone flying , what P gain are set ?

My hardware is LISA/M 1.0 with aspirin 1.5 and last 4.0 firmware.

regards.