Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Cortex-M4 hardware platform

From: Meier Lorenz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New Cortex-M4 hardware platform
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:24:55 +0000

I'm not sure if APM/ACM will want to wait forever for Arduino, that's all I can
say so far.

The PX4 platform will be continuously developed, an there are some major
research groups behind it.

I would also recommend to compare the Atmel ARMs selected by Arduino to the F4
(look at clock rates, RAM and floating point support). At least to my current
knowledge the result will be pretty clear.

Cheers,
Lorenz

Von meinem iPhone gesendet