Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ins subsystem

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ins subsystem
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:52:08 +0200

Hi Loic,

did you check if the timing is still ok? And with which version did you make these tests? ./paparazzi_version
Did you have the AHRS_PROPAGATE_FREQUENCY set to 500?

The best way of course would be to get some ground truth on velocity and position, but logging the ins and the gps values might already provide some insights....

Cheers, Felix