Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Futaba TC7

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Futaba TC7
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:58:10 +0200

Hi Arni,

you can set the fbw telemetry mode to debug. In this case you get all the values from your RC as message. I think the name of the message was "RC". You can move the switch then and see, which of the values alters. Knowing this, you can edit your radio file and assign mode to the right channel. Be aware that in the radio file the order in which the channels are assigned decide, whether it is channel number 1 or 2 not the chars.

Cheers

Christoph