Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU not working

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ArduIMU not working
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:48:25 +0200

Hi Arni

I do not recommend to use the ArduIMU. Both myself and the ZHAW
experienced many problems. A more recent IMU, like the SparkFun
SEN-10121 (or Aspirin and for sure many others) works a lot better. It
is more precise, less sensitive to vibrations, tiny and cheap. As soon
as we switched to the new IMUs attitude sensing was suddenly a piece
of cake:-)

Happy landings,
Reto