[Paparazzi-devel] Issue using I2C on LPC

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue using I2C on LPC
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 23:23:24 +0200

Dear Community,

some weeks ago, I wrote a mail about my problem, using the old booz IMU with the HMC5843 or HMC5883L with the lpc based booz ap.
Investigating this further, I found that for me, using the pretty current 3.9 branch (v3.9.2_testing-3-g38ebd01-dirty), the I2C for LPC doesn't seem to work at all.
I tried both the hmc5843 and hmc5883l on the booz board. It didn't work. Next I tried those boards using a TWOG, it did't work. I suspected there is an issue with the hmc driver, so I tried an ETS Baro, it didn't work either. So I tried the code from about a year ago (95a65a7-dirty). The baro was working.
What could be the Problem? I used a logic anaylzer, to investigate it further. in the working version, there was data going through the bus. In the new version both lines where high.
Every help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Christoph