Re: [Paparazzi-devel] [Lisa/L + MTi-G] vs [Lisa/L + MTi + GPS]

From: Volodymyr Khudyakov
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] [Lisa/L + MTi-G] vs [Lisa/L + MTi + GPS]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:27:01 +0300

Dear Rui
Problem not in IMU itself...
When you flew BIG and HEAVY plane, you main problem - reliability.
I personally have last time problem with CHIMU ( Christopher know... ) and
only manual control is my only salvation. Fortunately, I seen my plane.
Think twice about cost, especially with hidden cost of plane crash...

Sincerely
Vladimir

Message: 3