Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with QUAT heading in AHRS subsystem

From: Sergej Krukouski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with QUAT heading in AHRS subsystem
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:31:42 +0200

As I said, I use the new version of AHRS_QUAT, thus I use USE_MAGNETOMETER=1(0).

I’ve changed GYRO_SENS from 1.01 to 0.865 and it seems to be much better with the yaw in flight.

Yea, that would be good to step up the version, but I’ve made too much new things on my “old” version, thus it’s not really worth for me now to change to the new version. Maybe one day… when I become a little more familiar with the git and its stuff.

I’ve

But anyway, thanks a lot!

Regards,

Sergey