Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Overo and Lisa

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Overo and Lisa
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:26:33 +0200

We use the overo connected to a paparazzi - module with SPI interface. In order to be able to use later overo kernels we did not use the libevent stuff but just the Caspa-camera driver + SPI.

https://github.com/gonber/tudelftPaparazzi and  https://github.com/alexandremendes/tudelftPaparazzi

and use it to stabilize quardrotors using vision-in-the-loop for instance:

https://github.com/alexandremendes/tudelftPaparazzi/commits/development_vision

-Christophe