Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non-blocking module code

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non-blocking module code
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 08:48:12 +0200

Hi all

Just to clarify, there are two different methods to reset the XBee 868
in flight:

1. Reset pin. See Jeremy MICHELs solution:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2009-04/msg00197.html

This requires connection of the Xbee reset pin to the Tiny P0.14 pin
and some modification in main_ap.c.

2. AT commands. See Gareth Roberts solution:

https://github.com/blutack/paparazzi/blob/v3.9/sw/airborne/modules/xbee_resetter/xbee_resetter.c

This should work without any hardware modifications.

Regards, Reto