[Paparazzi-devel] airspeed_adc with Ardupilot airspeed sensor

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] airspeed_adc with Ardupilot airspeed sensor
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:39:38 +0100

I just got a Ardupilot Airspeed sensor from DIYDrones.
(Eagletree was b it too expensive)
http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/Airspeed

The way Ardupilot calculates the airspeed seems similar, but not quite the same.
https://code.google.com/searchframe#iTqA9ErfVSM/ArduPilotMega/trunk/sensors.pde

I have not fully grokked it yet how to derive AIRSPEED_QUADRATIC_SCALE and AIRSPEED_BIAS from that.
They seem to be using AIRSPEED_RATIO 0.1254 for this sensor.

But since this is such a default sensor, I was thinking chances might be good that someone has already done that?

Thanks
 Tilman