Re: [Paparazzi-devel] quadcopter using twog

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] quadcopter using twog
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 11:11:13 +0200

Hi,
we flow a quadrocopter with the tiny1.3.
There are 2 problems to solve  1. connections of sensors  2 connection  of  the motor controllers.
For the first point we use  analogue rate sensors like the adxrs620  and analogue accelerations sensors ADX355. Today a better solution is to use sensors with a digital  interface.
Asperin2.1 ,  ITG3200/ADXL345  http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10121, IMU 10DOF - MPU6050 + HMC5883 + MS5611 http://www.drotek.fr/shop/en/62-imu-10dof-mpu6050-hmc5883-ms5611.html
For the connection of motor controller wiht i2c (Mikrokopter) you have to use a 3V 5V bridge like http://www.drotek.fr/shop/en/37-logic-level-converter-i2c-voltage-shifter.html..

Heinrich

Sahul Venkat schrieb:
I would like to know the difference between paparazzi twog and booz ,also I would like to know the feasibility of implementing a rotorcraft on a twog autopilot.

Regards,
sahul venkat