Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA v2.0 Hardware failures

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA v2.0 Hardware failures
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:01:55 +1000

Hi Jefferson,

The cause is not obvious to me, but I wonder how are you powering your
system? page 4 of the YAPA manual
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/w/images/Yapa2.pdf) lists these methods:

a) (prefered) Servo's from BEC and autopilot from BAT: leave Switch Open
b) (ideal for testing) Everything from BAT: short the Switch (close)
c) Everything from BEC: unsolder the PTH08080 and short the Switch

Can you say more about these "shorts", how are they occuring?

Chris Gough