Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Macports install of paparazzi failing

From: Chris Robson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Macports install of paparazzi failing
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:24:51 +0100

Hi Bernie,

I've got it working now, I was a little bit confused between paparazzi tools and paparazzi.  I tried the binary install, but I get an error right at the end when it says it's 'moving items into place', after that I tried the macports method.  Is there any difference in software versions between the one I have now paparazzi tools via macports, and the paparazzi tools via dmg?

Thanks a lot for your help
Chris