[Paparazzi-devel] Increasing PPM rate

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Increasing PPM rate
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:45:12 +0100

Hi all,

I've got a radio conf file that seems to be working fine, except that the ppm_rate in messages is constantly around 47/48, rather than 50. It all seems to work fine, and I've flown with it quite a few times without issue.

The file in question is https://github.com/blutack/paparazzi/blob/v3.9/conf/radios/FrSky_TFR4.xml

I've searched both mailing list archives & code but can't figure out if this is an issue, and if so how to solve it?
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Cheers,
Gareth