Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim_v10

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Umarim_v10
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:26:56 +0200

Well, it depends on if you are going to use analog channels, if you have the ESC close to the board, probably the
"digital" sensors will have less performance (but probably the vibrations and accelerations are more important than a ground plane) etc

In my opinion, if both boards work well, the only way for knowing the differences is to put them in a plane and check the logs.

Héctor