Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C fault on LISA/L

From: Xavier RIVIERE
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C fault on LISA/L
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:20:56 +0200

Once again, you are right. The magnetometer was a side issue, not the main fault.

As I have sereval board, I do a cross test... so I put the faulty aspirin on Lisa/M and I identify some CEM problems. I changed some capacitors, and the problem is solved.

So my aspirin v1.5 is working good with the Lisa/M... all signals are good... but it still not working with Lisa/L...

I did more tests :

- The new I²C work ten second and stop, whatever the configuration
- The board did work with the imu... but, if I disconnect the connector, start the board, and then connect (so in hot plug), the board is working...

Well, if all the code is the same, aside the baro part, I will check it. I will check my hardware on this part and in the software.

Xavier