[Paparazzi-devel] Problem on ubuntu 12.04

From: Árni Þorvaldsson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem on ubuntu 12.04
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:41:30 +0000

Hi all

Using Tiny V/2.11

I recently installed paparazzi on my table computer and it is working great
now, then I installed it on my laptop and is not able to get it running.
Problems:

*bootload mode works for both computers

*uploads airframe on to the board without errors for both computers but on the
laptop only the green led is blinking but on the table computer both leds blink
( green and red).

*load session and connect to board through usb-serial.
                *Works for the table computer and the GCS loads up.
                *doesn´t work for the laptop, get the error
                     Failure("Error opening modem serial device : fd < 0
(/dev/ttyUSB0)")

to me it looks like uploading the airframe to board through laptop is failing
since the red light is not blinking afterwards.

Thanks for the help
Arni.