Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude unit in different messages

From: Henri Pierre
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Altitude unit in different messages
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:40:11 +0200

Hi Felix

Thanks for your answer. This leads me to several other questions:

- The difference beetween altitude in hmsl and altitude in a local frame should be more or less
constant. Right ?
- WAYPOINT_MOVED message seems to be the corresponding "echo" of the MOVE_WAYPOINT message. x, y are
longitude and latitude (as in MOVE_WAYPOINT) but altitude seems not to be in hmsl but in local frame ? RIght ?
- Is there a way to know which coordinate system is used on each message param ?

Regards
Henri