[Paparazzi-devel] I2C fault on LISA/L

From: Xavier RIVIERE
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C fault on LISA/L
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:45:09 +0200

Hi,

I posted some days ago about IMU/I2C problems, and I first believed that my problem was solve... I was wrong

Here is my configuration :
- Lisa/L with aspirin 1.5
- I'm using the new driver - <configure name="USE_NEW_I2C_DRIVER" value="1" />
- v3.9 branch up to date

Here is my problem :

When I start, everythings is good. The IMU led is blinking, and I receive data on GCS. But after some seconds, the led stop blinking, and values on gyro and mag don't change anymore.

My thought is that the error handler have a bug somewhere, and after a NACK or another error event, the line stay open, and no actualisation occur.

So, please : is there somebody with same configuration and the same problem ??? is there somebody working on this issue ???

Many thanks

Xavier