Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum Receiver & patching main_ap.c/autopilot.h

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum Receiver & patching main_ap.c/autopilot.h
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:47:34 +0200

Hi Gareth,

I removed the unused autopilot_process_radio_control
You should use fbw_state->channels[RADIO_MODE] instead of radio_control.values in the autopilot on fixedwing.
This is because we still support the old classix which has two processors:
* fbw (fly-by-wire that handles manual mode and actuators)
* ap (autopilot that handles the autonomous stuff).
The communication between the two "processes" is handled by inter_mcu and fbw_state is the data structure shared by both.

Cheers, Felix