Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum Receiver

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum Receiver
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:03:59 +0930

Tilman

As you say the DX5e will give you 6 channels

The trainer button actually actuates channel 6 momentarily

My suggestion would be use the two position switch for Manual/Auto and use the
momentary switch to give you a way of killing the motors if there is a problem
the fact that it has a momentary action will be no problem since the motors
will stay killed until they are re-armed.

Alternatively you could use the two position switch for a kill switch and use
the momentary switch (trainer switch) to cycle through a range of manual /
Auto1 / Auto2 settings

This is going to need some coding to implement though.

Regards

Eric