Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hardware circuit picture copyright question.

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hardware circuit picture copyright question.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:13:48 +0100

Hi Hyon,

From the bottom of the page: Content is available under GNU Free Documentation License 1.2.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/fdl-1.2.txt

Reading it, I'm not sure the FDL is compatible with journal papers such as IEEE, where users must pay large sums of money to read the paper in question. You may also have to publish a PDF somewhere where anyone can freely access it in order to comply with the license (as well as attributing properly).

Stephen Dwyer apparently uploaded the original image; it's probably worth asking him if he's happy for you to use it. If you get really desperate I've got some Lisa/M 2.0s I can take a picture of and send over.

Cheers,
Gareth