[Paparazzi-devel] Thanks & more Tips: Flashing to Lisa/M on MacOSX 10.7.

From: Janosch
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Thanks & more Tips: Flashing to Lisa/M on MacOSX 10.7.4 --> "No module named usb"
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:39:54 +0200

@Stephen
Thanks a lot for your help, seeing that I haven`t managed to get a message through that I have already solved that problem.

I may have two more info sources that helped me - (Just in case - if someone else is running into this trap)
(Okay I am also using Macports, but it helped me understanding what was going on):

Setting the default Python Version on a Mac without using PacPorts:
http://www.scicoder.org/2011/09/setting-the-default-version-of-python-on-a-mac/

Install PYUSB on OSX Lion (also without MacPorts)
http://www.digipedia.pl/usenet/thread/16080/1135/

Thank you for updating the Wiki that fast (I would have made it)
But being new to a project and not really deep into Python & Mac Programming I was to shy and used the Mailing list)

Janosch