Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M 2.0 and Aspirin 2.1 available in the Quadsh

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M 2.0 and Aspirin 2.1 available in the Quadshot store
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 00:00:47 -0700

Hi,

With this options you are overwriting the bootloader on lisa/m. When you have
the bootloader loaded you only need to change the FLASH_MODE to be JTAG and the
paparazzi system takes care of only loading the firmware in a way so that the
bootloader is not touched.

So please don't put your options into the wiki.

If you have a working bootloader (luftboot) on your lisa/m 2.0 you can also
flash the firmware by calling

make AIRCRAFT=<name> FLASH_MODE=JTAG ap.upload

On the command line.

The NO_LUFTBOOT option is only for the cases when you really explicitly don't
want to use a bootloader, what should be either in the case of old LISA/L that
does not have USB interface and Lisa/M 1.0 that needs hardware modification to
make USB work. But again that is taken care of by the board files, so it does
not need that option in your airframe file either.

Cheers Piotr

--
Transition Robotics Inc.
http://transition-robotics.com