Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MD5 Checksum

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MD5 Checksum
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:56:43 +0200

sw/tools/gen_aircraft.ml:355

G.

On 01/06/2012 13:29, Henri Pierre wrote:
Can you tell me how (maybe where in the code ?) is it computed ?

2012/6/1 Henri Pierre <address@hidden>
Hi Martin

Ok, thanks for your answer.

Henri

2012/6/1 Martin Mueller <address@hidden>
Hi Henri,

yes, that can happen if you disable the check. It was not so uncommon when the
check was not there, even when flying during a talk given to hundreds of
people... Waypoints and blocks then might have a different position/content and
you get easily confused.
Martin

Henri Pierre <address@hidden> hat am 1. Juni 2012 um 12:05 geschrieben: