Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Can't read data from lisa/m 2.0

From: wang yao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS Can't read data from lisa/m 2.0
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:23:31 +0800

hi all
sorry for the stupid question, cause by the bad soldering, i have solved it.

thanks
JBR

2012/5/28 wang yao <address@hidden>
hi, all

i have my lisa/m 2.0 setup and flash it with this firmware quadrotor_lisa_m_2_pwm.xml .and the L2 is flashing after that. but i cant read out any flight data using a FTDI cable. i choose the right port (dev/ttyUSB0). and connect TX-RX, RX-TX and also GND on UART2 (default).

i have search the maillist for the answer, and  found there is one had similar problem that i faced.

Hi, Felix.
Thanks for your help.
I have few questions.

1. Do I have to attach GPS at all? If I don't have a gps, can I delete a line of subsystem and will works?

2.And I've tried similar files, however, the GCS software didn't received any flight data.
I attached Xbee 2.4Ghz to Lisa/M however, no transmission occurred.
Do I have to specify telemetry port? <= How it is done?

could any one specify how to solve the problem? or send me an example XML for fixwing?

thank you!
JBR